We're pleased to announce the official release of Xen 3.4.0!
This release contains a number of important new features and updates
- Device passthrough improvements, with particular emphasis on support for client devices (further support is available as part of the XCI project at http://xenbits.xensource.com/xenclient/)
- RAS features: cpu and memory offlining
- Power management - improved frequency/voltage controls and deep-sleep support. Scheduler and timers optimised for peak power savings.
- Support for the Viridian (Hyper-V) enlightenment interface
- Many other x86 and ia64 enhancements and fixes
You can get the source using mercurial from:
A pre-prepared source tarball is available from:
1 post • Page 1 of 1
found in mailing:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest